The 2012 US Olympic Team Uniforms
I should prob preface this by saying that I love Ralph Lauren’s clothing. But, seriously? Eew. These people look ridic. Where to start?
- First impression: I would not want to approach these people to start a friendly conversation. They look like the mean prep school antagonists from a teen movie.
- Those hats? Really? Ick. I know we need hats, but was I the only one who liked when we wore Cowboy hats? At least those are uniquely American. I thought that was kinda the idea…
- Is she trying to be a snooty French flight attendant? Is it Halloween?
- Could the RL symbol be any bigger? It’s competing with the USA Olympic patch. Are you really more important than our country? CLASSY AND HUMBLE DUDE.
- This is picky, but I wish the patch and symbol were a smidge higher. They just look awkward.
- MADE IN CHINA? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Nothing says USA pride like outsourcing the production of uniforms we’ll wear to represent our nation in an international forum. ULTIMATE FAIL
On a side note: The geniuses who approved these made in China uniforms are the same brainiacs we have
solving messing around with our nation’s most serious problems. Yep, I feel secure.