It’s really sad when 12 yo me had better muscle tone & strength than 26 yo me. #fail
omg omg omg omg
This photoset NEVER GETS OLD!
There’s so much truth in this!
Skinny Bitch - Not your typical boring diet book, this is a tart-tongued, no-holds-barred wakeup call to all women who want to be thin. With such blunt advice as, “Soda is liquid Satan” and “You are a total moron if you think the Atkins Diet will make you thin,” it’s a rallying cry for all savvy women to start eating healthy and looking radiant. Unlike standard diet books, it actually makes the reader laugh out loud with its truthful, smart-mouthed revelations. Behind all the attitude, however, there’s solid guidance. Skinny Bitch espouses a healthful lifestyle that promotes whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, and encourages women to get excited about feeling “clean and pure and energized.”
I think with one of my new Chapters gift certificates I’m going to buy this mother.
This book changed my life. I highly recommend it.
THIS is the book that I always talk about it. Read it! I love it!!
Huh, have you heard of this? I’m not surprised that as we approach the new year everyone starts thinking of getting in shape and short cuts. But let me reiterate: crash diets and short cuts do NOT lead to long-term success.
click on the pic above for a link to the news article
- Took a more active role in political self-education and awareness—let’s face it, you HAVE to do this in today’s society. Note: still need to work on not getting so emotionally involved i.e. anger Just give it up to the Lord, he’s in control
- Found a Bible study I love! Thank you Lord for Beth Moore & the women in my study. Now I just need to work on getting more involved at church
- Did a better job of seizing the day—this sounds small, but is a BIG deal. Still have room to improve
- LOVED my research project—woohoo contact & CV building
- Got back into exercising…even if it’s not as regular as I’d like
- Med School? Meh…still chugging. BUT I’m learning that I don’t need to strive for perfection ALL THE TIME. It’s exhausting…and defeating.
2013 Resolutions to come! Have you thought about yours yet?